We process your personal information to run our business and provide our users with the services.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
If you don’t want us to collect or process your personal information in the ways described in this policy, you shouldn’t use the services. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of our members, websites hosted through third-party websites and apps.
Happy Munchkin requires all account owners to be at least 18 years of age. Minors under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account. We do not knowingly “sell”, as that term is defined under applicable law, including the Australian Privacy Act, the personal information of minors.
INFORMATION AND FILES COLLECTED OR RECEIVED
The information collected include:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, the number of clicks
- Email address, name, billing and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, credit card information)
- A telephone number, and/or a physical postal address
This information is may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service such as providing a delivery.
Like any other website, this Site uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, nor otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received, for example encryption is used for certain information (such as credit card numbers) using TLS (transport layer security). Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have two months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our contact details are as follows: email@example.com